Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier Review
About the Product
The Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier is designed to purify your extra large spaces! The permanent HEPA Filter helps capture airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger, greatly reducing the amount of dust, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores in the air. The 50250-S features 3 cleaning settings and a filter life indicator.
The Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier circulates the air in an extra large room up to 5x an hour! The 50250-S True HEPA Air Purifier has been AHAM Certified for use in rooms up to 390 square feet.
The Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier has certified CADR ratings of:
• 250 for smoke
• 250 for dust
• 250 for pollen
The carbon pre-filter helps capture larger particles, while the True HEPA filter effectively removes microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns or larger!
|Honeywell 50250-S Pure HEPA Air Purifier|
• Round air purifier or larger rooms (up to 390 square feet in size)
• True HEPA filter removes 99.97 percent of common airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
• Glass-fiber HEPA material also helps remove airborne particles, viruses and bacteria
• 360-degree airflow, 3 speeds, carbon pre-filter, its a standard 120v wattage plug
• Measures 18 by 18 by 19 inches; 5-year limited warranty
• We’ve had these running in our home non-stop for almost a year and haven’t had any issues. They are great quality and the best air filters with this round design they are able to circulate a ton of air.
• I have mild asthma that my husband’s smoking doesn’t help at all. After every night became a ritual of trying to get rid of the wheezes that hit when I lay down to sleep I decided to invest in an air purifier. It works well for the purpose for which it was bought but even at the low setting is a little noisy but then I’m a little sensitive to what most people wouldn’t be bothered by. I did do my due diligence and researched which were the best (did the best job of getting rid of the most stuff from the air) and this was rated the best for the price. There are some very expensive ones that are rated to work better but as long as I stay away from cats and house dust I do not have to use my inhaler and Mucinex every night to make those annoying wheezes go away. Love this product!!
• I have a open living room and kitchen I thought my space would be to big for this to function properly but I was wrong I have 2 small dogs a wall to wall rug and a shoe rack by the doorway/living room and very finicky about odors in my house and let me tell you I am so glad I got this Honeywell 50250-S one hour after I had it on and geez my place smelled lighter (if that makes sense) people stopping by were telling me the place smells different I thought maybe its just me so I turned it off one day and I could smell the muckiness in the air the dogs and my rug it was horrible I have not turned this machine off since yes it makes noise but in my opinion just like a fan or ac you don’t even hear it after a while especially if you have a house full of kids running TV’s and pets =] everything just smell much lighter I even stopped using air fresheners, I don’t need them! Worth every dime spent!
More Information About the Product
The Honeywell 50250S True HEPA Allergen Remover air purifier removes at least 99.97 percent of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it such as dust, pollen, mold spores, tobacco smoke, and pet dander. The carbon activated pre filter helps remove common household odors while helping to extend the life of the HEPA filter. The patented 360-degree air intake and discharge maximizes efficiency, circulating the air and allowing for placement in any area of your room. This air purifier also features the Intelli Check filter monitor to remind you when to replace the filter. Statistics are from the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction is dependent on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type, and the pollutants introduction rate into the environment.
More Product Reviews
• It does a great job. But it is a little large, and it is loud. Maybe that is just an effect of it really working well, and I am glad to have it working on the loud side rather than not getting the effects. I do keep it on the softest setting which still seems pretty strong. I got the purifier because my cat is allergic to my rabbit, and it does TOTALLY make her allergy symptoms go away when the filter is on.
• This thing works great. Only reason I give 4 stars is because the main filter will probably only last 2 years max in my house. No problems within 7 months of use.
• I bought this product and immediately felt the relief after coming back from shopping at the stores. No more dog smell and the air feels fresh! Thank you Honeywell! My fiancé is complaining about HVAC and buying a more expensive filter that way, but I feel that this machine being rounded can penetrate a 360 angle more.
The Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier 50250-S is a great quality introductory HEPA air purifier. With a price of less than $200, it is definitely a great air purifying machine that is on par with some of the more pricey HEPA filters made by companies such as IQ that cost hundreds of dollars more!